Copyright © Simply 14
Design by Dzignine
10.25.2011

31 Days of Halloween: Day Twenty Five

This week just skyrocketed from not-so-busy to RED ALERT SUPER BUSY! in a matter of a few days. I have seen too many cute halloween crafts and recipes that I won't have time to do myself- but I still wanted to share them with you!

First up, these adorable cracker packages made to look like candies. Not happening  in this house yet, maybe for christmas with oreos?


This one may happen for our ward's trunk or treat- Glowing Lanterns I think I want to use them to light up our trunk!



a candy corn cheesecake recipe was printed out and put in my halloween folder for next year.

poppiesatplay.blogspot.com (one of my new favorite blogs) has these adorable witch hat and ding dong halloween snacks

I saw these paper pumpkins online and thought how easy they'd be to make with orange and yellow paint chips from home depot!

0 comments: