Copyright © Simply 14
Design by Dzignine
1.22.2009

Finger Knitting in 9 easy steps!

For my F.i.G classes, I've been teaching different types of crafts to the girls. This past week, we did finger knitting. It's much much faster than traditional knitting and uses a lot less yarn. I love these scarves because they aren't so warm that you can't use them in the early spring or fall. After you get good at doing it, you can crank out 2-3 scarves in an hour, if your hand doesn't cramp that is.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Nicki says:
at: Jan 23, 2009, 9:19:00 AM said...

Totally adorable! I'll take one in brown and gray. Just kidding!

Heather says:
at: Jan 23, 2009, 12:48:00 PM said...

You KNOW I can't learn like that! I have to watch in person;)