Copyright © Simply 14
Design by Dzignine
6.22.2012

Life: Getting in the Way

I am so upset with myself. I had a tiny inkling of an idea to blog every weekday this summer. As you can see, we're almost done with June and I've posted about 9 times.  Way to go Tracy!

Life just jumps out and blocks every creative and/or leisure plan I've made.  Everything I have going on right now is fun and worthwhile. It's not like I'm stuck doing something boring, but I was hoping it'd be a bit more balanced.

My articles for the first edition of Growing Up in the Valley are due soon, that is what has been eating up my time. I've been up late writing and editing the past week or so. I want to make sure that everything is as perfect as it can be for the first printing. Speaking of- make sure you go like our Facebook page for news about where to find our magazine and interesting links as well. If you like us before the first issue is out, you'll be entered into a drawing for an iPod  Touch (unless you're related to me. Sorry guys!).

Thankfully I keep my phone around and have been able to snap some shots of our busy busy lives:

   
(1: An apple print for my first craft article 2. Working hard at the library
3. Fancy Dinner for missionaries 4. Getting pretty with toddler makeup)


0 comments: