Copyright © Simply 14
Design by Dzignine
4.12.2011

Ego Boosters

We all know that being too prideful is bad.  The bible, my mom and Oprah all told me so, and who am I to go against Oprah- she has her own TV CHANNEL for pete's sake!

No one likes the egotistical jerk-face standing in the middle of the room boasting how  they are made of 100% pure AWESOME; that their cars are made of pure gold and their teardrops cure cancer but everyone likes having someone else point out their high levels of awesome.

The most recent person to boost my ego was our Domino's pizza delivery guy, he saw the Iron Man painting I did for Jake this past christmas and complimented it (and then babbled on about the story-line it came from, but he liked my painting!) So thank you Delivery Guy, it made me feel really good for the rest of the night.

0 comments: