Copyright © Simply 14
Design by Dzignine
7.27.2010

Warning: Cute Photos Ahead

We took a walk for FHE at one of our favorite parks, so favorite that I believe there's been two other posts of photos from there!
She wasn't a fan of the heat or sun, but she loved all the flowers look at and people to flirt with! Now, I may have a biased opinion but geez louise, my kid is cute!

She is such a fun little person. She's definitely got the Sassy-Girl gene going STRONG. She's still a daddy's girl, every photo taken with me results in this kind of face:


But Daddy? He get's great smiles like this one!!

And when she's done with the photo session she lets me know it.
It is crazy to think that in a few weeks she'll be HALF a year old. I think a cupcake may be in order, at least for me anyways; for surviving that ambulence ride 6 months ago ;)


5 comments:

Unknown says:
at: Jul 27, 2010, 5:44:00 PM said...

THESE ARE THE BESTEST PHOTOS YET! LOOOVE THEM, HER! kisses from Nonie!

Susan says:
at: Jul 27, 2010, 10:18:00 PM said...

I didn't realize her eyes were so green! She's beautiful!

court says:
at: Jul 28, 2010, 8:50:00 AM said...

face when she is with michael is hilarious!

Tracy says:
at: Jul 28, 2010, 8:56:00 AM said...

Isn't it an awesome face? She was a in a very silly mood :)

Nicki says:
at: Jul 28, 2010, 4:29:00 PM said...

I love the cute pics and the even cuter neice.