Copyright © Simply 14
Design by Dzignine
7.27.2010

Attempted Photo Editing

I am by no means a professional at this, but I have been tinkering with Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro since I was in 9th grade, so I'd like to think that makes me not the worst in the blogosphere.

Here I changed this photo, which is SOOC (Straight-out-of-Camera/Card for those who don't know!)

Into this one:
I am not completely happy with it, the background isn't as solid looking as I like and you can still see the outlines of my selection tool around her face. I DO love how her eyes turned out, normally I go too-over-sharpened and they look like cartoon characters.
and I did this color version: 


I fussed less with the background of this one, focusing mainly on color. And seeing it in this screen made me realize that our stroller matches her eyes almost perfectly! Weird!

2 comments:

Unknown says:
at: Jul 27, 2010, 7:01:00 PM said...

I like the pink cheeks of the SOOC photo the best!

Tara says:
at: Jul 27, 2010, 10:07:00 PM said...

I LOVE the second photo! You are really good! :)