Copyright © Simply 14
Design by Dzignine
12.27.2008

I've found a new toy!

So we're all well aware about my love to shop, but my lack of funds to do so. Normally, online "window" shopping just depresses me- but I was steered towards PolyVore.Com. It's a website that pulls all the images from hundred of stores and designers, as well as jewelry, bags, shoes(!) and every you need to make a complete outfit or style. You get to play with them, mix and match from different sites and make little snapshots of your dream outfits. Surprisingly enough, this one outfit I made would have cost me over $3000 to actually OWN. I think I'll stick with the virtual reality.


Rebel Chic by ubergeek0

Oh yes, I see this wasting a good chunk of my time online!

1 comments:

Grammie says:
at: Dec 27, 2008, 5:24:00 PM said...

Tracy you need more productive things to do!!!! I do worry. Love ya