Copyright © Simply 14
Design by Dzignine
2.05.2007

Ohmigosh, I have been BUSY

I've been VERY busy with my test takingness. Lots of studying and the like. I'm starting my english research paper soon (We only have one major paper due the entire semester.) and I am still trying to figure out a topic, I was thinking on doing it on the death penalty, but that's a depressing topic!! I may do it on the importance of religion in a child's development- but it's kind of out there so there is not a lot of research done on it. We'll see won't we?

I have had a few more dates with Jake ;) He has acted like a perfect (yet VERY sarcastic) gentleman on each date- no worries there. We saw Dreamgirls- which was really good cause I happen to ADORE Broadway ;)

I'm off to go learn about france's judical system!!

0 comments: