Copyright © Simply 14
Design by Dzignine
1.19.2007

Two Down, Eighty Million more to go!

Second week of my second Semester is complete, and still the classes are smooth sailing. In my french class we are reading Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas, one of my favorite authors. And Psychology is awesome because we get to watch video clips and then analyze the characters in them.

I am currently all dolled up and pretty-ful for a date I am going on tonight ;) It only took me two hours this time- with one frantic IM with my friend Tara and two photoshoots to decide and perfect one outfit. I'd love to give more info on what the date actually consists of, but besides times, I know nothing! Jake (the Date) was planning everything and didn't ask or seem to need my help. Hopefully I'll be able to post tonight with all the wonderful details!

I got a very nice card from my great uncle all the way from hawaii- it was a wonderful surprise and greatly appreciated and wonderfully timed as I needed some extra money to buy schoolbooks. (Computer Tech alone has cost over $200 for two books, two software programs and one flashdrive.)

Now I'm about to be late, so TTFN!

2 comments:

Grammie says:
at: Jan 25, 2007, 11:44:00 PM said...

Hello again, So how did your date turn out. Is he a gentleman? Did he take good care of my granddaughter. Hope his standards are as high as your's are. Did you have fun? How about a little update? Your family sent me some beautiful flowers for my birthday. They where such a nice surpries. Hope you sent Larry and Maryann a nice thank you note. I bet that note from them was fun to get.
Love ya and hope you continue to have a great year.
Grammie

Tracy says:
at: Feb 5, 2007, 10:26:00 PM said...

The date was good. He's a perfect gentleman, pulled out chairs, opened doors. He behaved perfectly. We had a blast too.