Copyright © Simply 14
Design by Dzignine
12.18.2006

Baby it's cold outside

...or not. It's been crazy warm for december. I'm sitting here in flip-flops and a t-shirt and I'm perfectly comfortable. Really, Mother Nature, what's up with that!? I came back up north with promises of snow. But instead I got lovely brown leaves and icky clouds. I am very upset over that.

Church was wonderful, as always. I've really missed having small children running around, though it was weird going to relief society with people that my mom hangs out with. It was the christmas program, that was a nice surprise, I thought I was going to miss it. The choir was...interesting. They sang pretty songs but there were a few voices in there that shouldn't be allowed to sing outside of the shower, but it was still sweet.


0 comments: