Copyright © Simply 14
Design by Dzignine
5.31.2012

A Present to Me: Shutterfly Photo Album

Back when we upgraded to Fancy Shmancy Camera Best Buy was running a deal that we would get a free Shutterfly Photo Album with the purchase. I was already in love with camera, but this little perk didn't hurt at all. I went back and forth about how I wanted to use the photo album, a vacation themed one? My own version of the cute ABC book floating around Pinterest? I decided to make it a book by me, for Chucky Sue as she grows up. Some of my favorite memories with my mom is when she was telling about me as a baby or even her own childhood.


The book is full of poems, tidbits, rhymes, and thoughts about my first two years with Chucky Sue. There are very simple pages that I know she'll enjoy now, and then more complex ones for her to grow up with. And then thanks to Fancy Shmancy Camera, I have lots of new photos to fill this book up!

Now there are lots of coupons and promotions going on for Shutterfly, here are a few that I searched out for you lovely readers:

Free Father's Day Card, use the code: CARD4U
10% off entire order, use the code: ENJOY

as always, notify me if you want an extra 50 free prints from Shutterfly by joining through my referral link!

2 comments:

Tara says:
at: May 31, 2012, 9:47:00 PM said...

Ah! Your book looks awesome. I just ordered my free Shutterfly album a couple days ago... so excited to see how it turns out!! :)

Unknown says:
at: May 31, 2012, 11:26:00 PM said...

I love the birthday/Mothers Day book you made for me, featuring Lil Miss!
Now, if we can just get her to LOOK at the camera more often! There are so many photos of her profile or the back of her head!
btw, I enjoyed those moments of photo story-telling with you too!