Copyright © Simply 14
Design by Dzignine
3.07.2011

I Believe Bunny

a book report by Chucky-Sue, Age 1.

I liked the I Believe Bunny Books. 
The pictures were very pretty.
I was scared when the mouse was in trouble.
But the Bunny and his friends helped him.
I am happy that mommy read me these books.
Even though she won't let me rip the pages.

--
Chucky-Sue really likes books, especially ones with big pictures with lots of things for me or Jake to point at for her. The illustrations in these books are perfect for that. The story was quick and simple, again, perfect for a short attention span. Even though I do know Tish Rabe and help her run her own blog (check it out at http://ibelievebunny.blogspot.com!) that in no way influenced Chucky-Sue take on the books. Anything that can entertain a one year old for 10 whole uninterrupted minutes earns a spot in our bookshelf :)

--
Now on to the fun part of this review, the book is a traveling book! We want the Bunny to go and see fun new places and meet new friends :) All you have to do is follow the instructions pasted in the book;
1. Check in online that you received the book.
2. Read the book!
3. Pass it along to another friend!
You also have the options to post your own review on your blog and send in photos of the book in your home or local landmark.

Please comment here (or email ibelievebunny@gmail.com) if you're interested in being the next person to read the Traveling Bunny!

1 comments:

Unknown says:
at: Mar 7, 2011, 9:24:00 PM said...

I was one of the lucky ones who got to read this book when it was first published. Tish Rabe sent one to the kids I care for every day because their father is her nephew. I enjoyed it as an adult & was able to have constructive conversations with the kids about the lesson Bunny learned about praying.
So, YES! I recommend this book & will pass on having it travel to my house (since I already read it) & allow a new family time to enjoy it! Have fun Bunny!