Copyright © Simply 14
Design by Dzignine
1.25.2011

Midnight Crafting

My favorite one yet!

Totally Unnecessary Poof. ♥
Lately my crafting urges have been coming late at night, brilliant ideas strike me as I'm preparing for bed and I just HAVE to do it now or it will never be done. In my artistic mind, 2 am is the PERFECT time to be color coordinating beads with fabric flowers.

My dear friend Amy (who is quite crafty herself) taught a group of us how to make several different types of fabric flowers and I am now obsessed with these cute accessories! I've finally found a use for all those old clothes I've been keeping as scraps because they were just too cute to give away!

 Now I have a big enough collection (read: two full boxes' worth) I want to share some of my favorites with you guys. Some of these are for sale, (or will be once I get them on Etsy) as always, comment here if you're local and don't want to deal with the hassle of going through Etsy.
(For Sale,  pink scraps behind not included)

(For Sale)

(For Sale)
(For Sale)
(For Sale)


(For Sale)



(For Sale)


0 comments: