Copyright © Simply 14
Design by Dzignine
8.30.2010

NaBloPoMo

okay, so I've been sitting here trying to come up with a really cool reason why I abandoned NaBloPoMo three posts into the month. and I came up with:

A) I've been time-travelling around and they just don't have internet access in the 1800s. (But then I'd have to explain WHY I was time travelling and most of my readers wouldn't get the joke about the Evil Baby Orphanage!)

B) I'm a mom. But then I get the problem that 80% of my readers are  ALSO mothers, some with 2+ children and THEY managed to post more than I did.)

so I'm sticking with

C) nothing blog worthy really happened and I didn't want 30 posts about discovering NerdFighteria, A Very Potter Musical and how cute Chucky-Sue is! I did write a lot in august (mostly a fiction story, and a few ANGRY POSTS about mean people asking mean questions.) and eventually they will be put up here, back-dated.

I have re-started the job that I orginially started this time last year, watching a kid MWF while his parents work/learn. (and that job is the only reason you're getting this excuse post, as I am quickly writing during snacktime!) so here I leave you, with empty promises and no photos. What a blogger-fail.

2 comments:

Tracy says:
at: Aug 30, 2010, 10:45:00 AM said...

I must say, that all my recent online discoveries are directly related to my high school buddy, Deanna! Thank you!!

Deanna says:
at: Aug 30, 2010, 6:43:00 PM said...

You are very welcome. I'm glad that I can spread my nerdness to you.

AND, if you were time traveling, you could return on the first of Aug. in a place where they have internet and write posts. Just saying. Your time traveling theory is very flawed.