Copyright © Simply 14
Design by Dzignine
3.07.2010

You know you're a mom when...

being a mom finally hit me when I said this:

"Oh, what a good poopy diaper Chucky-Sue"

Really? What other 21 year olds do you know that cheer for poopy diapers? :)

Last night was tiring, Chucky-Sue was actually pretty good- it was the WORRYING that wore me out. I constantly checked to see if she was too hot, or cold. Was her sleepsack too close to her face? Was she breathing enough? What WAS that weird snoring sound she made? (She inherited her Nonie and Pahpaw's snoring habits!)
the NICU ruined my whole laissez-faire parenting style.=P

But I now feel like a mom! I'm enjoying the spit-ups, the crying, the burping, the early morning whimpers and changing her clothes after she decided she'd rather wear formula. :)

so. happy!!

2 comments:

Gram & Gramps says:
at: Mar 7, 2010, 3:11:00 PM said...

Sounds like you had a normal first night at home with Charlotte. We are so happy for you all.
Love ya

Unknown says:
at: Mar 7, 2010, 3:23:00 PM said...

I bet her baby snoring is a lot more attractive than our grown up snores!
You've survived the first 24 hours! Now the real fun begins! Enjoy it!