Copyright © Simply 14
Design by Dzignine
12.06.2008

ARGH!

You know what I really hate? I wanted to make some White Chili a few nights ago, Michael and I went to the store, got a easy spice packet thing, plus the chicken and beans. I get home, I search through all the bags- no spice packet. "No problem" I say, I'll look up a recipe online, I have a bunch of spices for my normal chili, it will be a piece of cake. No. I end up making at best a spicy chicken soup which got me sick.

This morning I look in my cereal cupboard for breakfast.

There is dang-gone spice packet.

ARGHH!!!

2 comments:

Nicki says:
at: Dec 6, 2008, 4:48:00 PM said...

Don't feel bad. I am very organized and still can't find something. I have spent all day trying to remember where I put this box that has dice that I bought in it. Ryan and I looked for 20 minutes and of course no show. It will probably be found or remembered after I buy more dice.

Unknown says:
at: Dec 6, 2008, 10:43:00 PM said...

Trace! I have an awesome slow cooker white chili recipe that you don't need a spice package for! You use the spices you already have in your spice collection! You never liked any chili but "Bush's" as a kid, so I didn't make it often. Glad to see your tastes are changing! MOM