Copyright © Simply 14
Design by Dzignine
10.20.2008

Frosty Fall!


It's been amazingly chilly down here for a few days now. I love being able to wear sweaters and scarves! In the morning it's so crisp outside that you just want to stay snuggled in your warm cocoon of blankets. It's the best time of year. It beats christmas by a landslide! I love waking up and seeing the cars and grass covered in frost. Sadly, our foliage (what little we had) is probably dead now because of the frost. I do miss New England for their fall, I hear it's gorgeous this year.) Another plus of the cold weather- the college girls actually cover up. I don't enjoy being flashed on my way home.

Michael and I have seen pictures of our friends and family going apple and pumpkin picking- and we've tried planning to go a few times- but life keeps getting in the way. We may end up buying a pumpkin from a store and posting pictures of our carving. I've been dying for some salted pumpkin seeds :)

2 comments:

Gram & Gramps says:
at: Oct 21, 2008, 4:55:00 PM said...

DID YOU TAKE THAT PICTURE? It is great...We have not had frost yet and our trees have been beautiful this fall

Tracy says:
at: Oct 22, 2008, 5:32:00 PM said...

no, I googled to find one that looked like our yard, but cleaner! :)