Copyright © Simply 14
Design by Dzignine
5.30.2008

My good luck had to run out...

Since I found out I was pregnant, I have had very slight symptoms. Practically no morning sickness, no annoying aches or pains. I felt very lucky that all I had was a bit of fatigue. Well Mother Nature must have thought I was getting too cocky about it, cause she hit me with the worst sickness I have EVER had in my life yesterday. Stomachache, headache, and nauseated ALL day. I don't know which I would prefer, a little sick all the time, or that sick for one day, and I can just hope that neither happens. :)

I don't know how my mom even considered having another one after being so sick with me- there is only so much I can take!!

1 comments:

Grammie says:
at: May 30, 2008, 10:27:00 PM said...

Are you sure it was not just being sick and not because you are pregnant? Hope you are doing better now.
Love Ya