Copyright © Simply 14
Design by Dzignine
4.11.2008

Friday Five

Friday 5
1. If you had the ability to legally change your name, would you? To what?
I almost said Princess Consuela Banana-Hammock, but I would probably stay with Tracy, but change my middle name to Sandra or Louise. and I'd finally get around to actually changing my last name :)

2. What do you with with change that you receive from banks/purchases/find on the ground?
I have a small can I got from my bridal shower that I put spare change into, we have cashed it out once to go on a movie & dinner date. Those pennies add up quickly!

3. If you could travel back in time to change the course of one historical event, what event would it be?
Ah, the Time/Space Continuum. Jake would tell me not to change anything because it might alter history so bad that I ruin the world... I would probably go back in time and tell younger me to not date a few people that I did date.

4. Would you rather live a safe, stable, moderately interesting life or one where every day was dangerous, volatile, and different?
My main goal in life is to have a stable family and be able to take care of myself without help from anyone (family, government etc.etc.) if that happens to be while living in a RV traveling the world and teaching my children a remote dialect from the island of Madagascar? So be it!

5. What do you think you'll be remembered for when you die and, if you could, would you change it to something else?
If I died right now, I'd like to think I'd be remembered for my good humor and easy going personality. I really don't know for sure what other people think about in relation to me... I may have to look into that.

0 comments: