Copyright © Simply 14
Design by Dzignine
5.26.2007

Summer Days

I haven't done much except work this summer thus far. The kids I nanny for are adorable, but they wipe me out and I'm usually asleep by 9pm on weekdays. I miss the days of staying up till 2 am on AIM for no reason at all. =D I guess that is what college is for.

I'm also slowly, VERY slowly packing up my room so I won't have to do a lot in august. I've come to the conclusion that I have way too much stuff in general. I don't know where I get half of it. Needless to say, I'll be making many donations to salvation army and the like.

I saw Pirates last night. The fight scenes were cool and funny, Davy Jone's Locker is kind of the best thing EVER, but the ending was TERRIBLE and I'm still upset over it.

Jake is coming up to NH on the 19th of June. My parents have planned a huge get-together of mostly my dad's side of the family on the 23rd. I think they are trying to scare him off or something. =D But I am very excited to see him again and get to show him off to all my friends and church people up here. And hopefully he'll get to see STF with me!

0 comments: