Copyright © Simply 14
Design by Dzignine
1.09.2011

Photos Re-Done

Photos are everything when selling online. As a buyer I understand this; a great, a bright photo will grab my attention and then I'll look at the rest of a seller's shop. However, working with a simple point and shoot  I reached out to my talented friends for help. My good friend Tara recommended a homemade lightbox (cardboard box with giant holes covered in tissue paper. I'll pretend I understand what it does to the light.) so here are my before pictures of a future listing:


not too horrible if I say so myself (these are SOOC, no editing at all)

here are the ones from the lightbox:


what do we think? Is there a great enough difference? I'm still on the fence for this necklace, but it worked great with the crayons I added tonight:

                                  

0 comments: