Copyright © Simply 14
Design by Dzignine
11.15.2008

Blog Customization

I've spent the better part of today learning how to make blogger layouts. (Hey, it's rainy out, don't judge =D ) My first successful one is currently online as my blog! I used a tutorial on cutestblogontheblock.com and a few online scrapbooking sites for the images and backgrounds. I'll definitely be posting a few more on here, and I'll gladly make ones for you guys if you want. (of course, it looks good on my screen, I have no clue if they'll work on different resolutions.
Edited:

Here are some other layouts I made today :)





I am hoping that the doctor will let us find out what we're having on tuesday, if not- we have to wait until after our vacation.
-Tracy

2 comments:

Nicki says:
at: Nov 15, 2008, 10:33:00 PM said...

Tracy the blog layouts are adorable. You are totally going to have to show me how to do that. I bet you would be a great digital scrapbooker. See... even more things we have in common.

Tracy says:
at: Nov 16, 2008, 9:17:00 AM said...

Thanks Nicki :)

If you already digi-scrapbook, it's very easy!